Wylie, TX 75098 US
- Maintains production equipment meeting organization standards and ensures minimum equipment downtime.
- Administers training programs to ensure proper operations, preventive maintenance, and repair programs.
- Inspects completed work for conformance to standard.
- Determining quality control standards and overseeing production processes.
- Coordinate the daily activities of the production and operation teams.
- Place production orders from customers.
- Planning and organizing production schedules.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met.
- Inspect all materials and equipment to detect malfunctions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience within a Manufacturing environment.
- Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, and OSHA experience preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Computer experience including SAP, Microsoft Excel/Word, and the ability to learn in-house systems.
- Understanding of quality standards and health and safety regulations.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts.
- Strong organizational and leaderships skills with outstanding communication ability.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Job Id: 23387
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.