Dallas, TX 75201 US
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing construction company? This exciting opportunity as a Project Manager offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this Project Manager opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- The Project Manager must develop and maintain all contract documents, including plans, specifications, owner’s contract, subcontracts, and purchase orders.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes, and additions to contractual agreements with Architects, Consultants, Clients, Vendors, and Subcontractors.
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction or maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
- Must implement safety standards and regulations to mitigate, prevent and resolve risks and emergencies within all scopes of the project(s).
- The Project Manager is responsible for the project schedule and directing its long-term planning and execution.
- Must establish project objectives, schedules, policies, procedures, and performance standards.
- Prepare budget estimates, progress reports, and cost tracking reports.
- Monitor construction through administrative direction of on-site Superintendent to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget.
- The Project Manager must hold a BS degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or equivalent course.
- Must come from a heavy construction/ excavation background
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 + years’ experience as Project Manager.
- The Project Manager must have experience in the public roadway sector.
- Must be proficient with P6, Heavy Job, Blue Beam and CAD software.
- Must have excellent communication, organizational and supervisory skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Job Id: 23909
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.