Project Manager/Project Engineer
Wolcott, CT US
- The Project Manager/Project Engineer will ensure that all customer requirements are met regarding project management, communication, manufacturing, delivery for projects & tooling, along with tool design.
- To improve manufacturing results, the project manager will evaluate tool and mold designs.
- To ensure that timelines are met, the project manager will establish the timely completion of all new mold construction projects.
- The Project Manager/Project Engineer will evaluate gages, new tooling, customer change notices, jigs, and fixture designs.
- To improve operations, the project manager will assist in the implementation and development of manufacturing/engineering programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 5 years of Project Management experience desired.
- Manufacturing or engineering experience preferred.
- Knowledge of plastic injection molding processes in the medical devices field is preferred.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a plus.
- Proficiency with SolidWorks
- Adequate understanding of safety policies and procedures. Familiarity with OSHA practices is desired.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Project, Outlook) is required.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Salary: $70K-$85K (DOE)
Ask for: Madhu
Job Id: 23360
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.