Quality Assurance & Compliance Manager
Union, MO 63084 US
- Must be able to support daily manufacturing goals by managing an in-process and final inspection process.
- Must support implementation of strategic plans and implements QA objectives set by QA Coordinator.
- Must review quality data (internal and external) and drive feedback to QA team by establishing an effective improvement plan for defects prevention.
- Must be able to participate and support quality related meetings (internal and external) as required.
- Must coordinate and support customer related inspection activities on/off-site as required.
- Must maintain and update QA certifications/records.
- Must escalate any quality concerns or issues in a timely manner.
- Responsible for keeping track of QA trends and regulations to ensure effectiveness and compliance.
- Must develop and execute Manufacturing Floor audits.
- B.S. degree in an Engineering field.
- 3+ years of Quality experience within a Manufacturing environment.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Salary: $55K-$65K annually
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Job Id: 23331
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.