Quality Assurance Document Control Specialist
Spring Ridge, MD 21117 US
- Organize internal activities to resolve the complaints and concerns of customers.
- The Quality Assurance Document Control Assistant will enhance and document Quality processes and procedures.
- Administer assessments of both internal and external methods and Work Instructions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Salary Range: $22-$25/hr (DOE)
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency
- 2+ Years experience working with Quality systems.
- Experience with ISO Quality systems and demands.
- ASQ Certification
- Auditor or quality engineer is preferred.
- Knowledge with ISO 9001:2015 techniques
- Quality Assurance Document Control Assistant should be proficient in Risk management techniques.
Ask for: Roger Armenta
Job ID: 23493