Collingswood, NJ US
- Must be able to review refrigeration equipment manuals and develop preventive maintenance programs to ensure that refrigeration equipment performance and reliability remains at high levels.
- Must be able to identify critical parts required to maintain equipment.
- Must do regular audits existing preventive maintenance programs on an on-going basis and make changes to improve reliability and reduce maintenance costs.
- Must communicate effectively with other Maintenance Associates about refrigeration systems repairs that have been performed or are scheduled to be performed.
- Must ensure that proper sanitation is performed after maintenance has been performed.
- Must take care of cleaning of the Refrigeration cooling unit coils.
- Must ensure that chemicals used by the refrigeration system are labeled properly and stored according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Must ensure that the refrigeration system operates at the highest efficiency possible.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience as a Refrigeration Technician.
- Must have advanced technical and working knowledge in operating, isolating for repairs, and maintaining complex refrigeration systems and equipment.
- Must have working knowledge of electrical power distribution, instrumentation, and Programmable controller (PLC) programming.
- Must be able to troubleshoot complex electrical systems.
- Must have knowledge of refrigeration system lubrication requirements, and cooling tower water treatment methods.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Job Id: 23941
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.