Regional Sales Engineer
Peabody, MA 01961 US
Are you looking to make a career change to an established company within the manufacturing industry? This exciting opportunity as a Regional Sales Engineer offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, 401K, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this Regional Sales Engineer opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Represents the customer voice as needed to ensure customer satisfaction
- Actively recruit new clients
- Address any customer inquiries or issues
- Oversee RMA's, warranties, product deliveries, pricing, etc.
- Conduct purchase order reviews
- Engage in pricing analysis and market research
- Obtain competitive pricing
- Oversee RMA handling
- Maintains records in company CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) for all accounts in territory and inputs information including:
- Maintain documentation for customer visits, contact information, etc.
- Engage in opportunity tracking, monitoring application data, etc.
- Prepares sales forecast biannually
- Prepare technical presentations
- Provides technical assistance and application guidance to customer’s engineering personnel to
- Establish new business while maintain existing business relationships
- Develops new commercial relationship
- Present quotations to sales team
- Performs research and follow-up on leads generated from advertising,
- Attend trade shows as needed
- Participate in company meetings
- Other tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ideal Regional Sales Engineer will have minimum 5 years’ experience
- Sales experience with gears, motors, etc.
- Adept at utilizing CRM and ERP systems
- Familiarity with motion control components
- Familiarity with semiconductor and robotics industries
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to travel for trade shows when needed
- Willing to undergo background check and drug screen
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Educational Assistance
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Profit-Sharing Bonus Plan
- Sick Leave
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Salary: Up to $130K-$150K annually
Ask for: Kelsey
Job Id: 23551
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.