Glen Falls, NY US
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing healthcare facility? This exciting opportunity as a Registered Nurse offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this Registered Nurse opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- The Registered Nurse must perform physical examinations and diagnostic tests and collect patient history.
- Counsel and educate patients and their families on treatment plans.
- Must observe and record patient behavior.
- Administer medication, change wound dressings and care for other treatment options.
- Read and interpret patient information, making treatment decisions when appropriate.
- The Registered Nurse must consult with supervisors and doctors to decide on the best treatment plan for patients.
- Direct and supervise nurses, nurse assistants and nurse aides.
- Research ways to improve healthcare processes and improve patient outcomes.
- The Registered Nurse must have a Bachelor’s degree or an Associate’s degree in Nursing.
- Must be a registered nurse from the state of NY.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a Nurse.
- Must be able to interact well with patients, coworkers, and doctors.
- Communication skills are essential for good interaction.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- The Registered Nurse must have good decision-making skills.
- Must be flexible to work any shift.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Salary: $90K-$100K annually
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Job Id: 23537
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.