Sales and Marketing Manager
Alexandria, VA 22302 US
- Manage P&L for portfolio of products as assigned including, pricing, forecasting, budget, bids and other financial targets
- Develop and support the implementation of short- and long-term business strategies and tactics to reach financial targets and expand use of specialty pharmaceuticals.
- Actively engage and support selling efforts by working in close collaboration with Sales on product needs, new bid opportunities and customer communications
- Independently interpret and analyze data and messaging for Sales use with customers.
- Recommend promotional product strategies and tactics to engage customers and drive engagement and product preference.
- Support development of annual sales meeting strategies, messaging, collateral, and training effort to ensure effective pull-through and contract compliance
- Analyze market opportunities and support the development of strategies to create compelling value propositions and competitive positioning
- Work with marketing leadership to set strategy, messaging, and execution approach for relevant trade shows and exhibitions; develop plans specific to products in your portfolio
- Participation in marketing planning (annual marketing plan) – competitive research, market landscape analysis, development of molecule plans and budgets, presentations to leadership
- Monitor and track competitive intelligence, market landscape and product performance to continually optimize plans to meet forecasts
- Gain market and competitive insights from market research, customers and field-based personnel and management for communication tools and messaging development
- Develop deep understanding of customer targets and their needs to develop effective communications and solutions
- Plans and participates in advisory boards, market research, and consultant meetings to support or validate strategies and tactics
- Partner with marketing communications to develop and implement social media outreach and content to LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, email/email campaigns
- Maintain and keep branding and messaging relating products and portfolio on our website and LinkedIn consistent and up to date
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 3+ years of experience as a Sales and Marketing Manager within a B2B/Manufacturing environment
- Must be great with computer skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Salary: $70K-$80K annually
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Job Id: 23374
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.