Senior Cost Analyst
Knoxville, TN 37901 US
- Will manage all accounting operations.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and manage month end closing.
- Communicate explanations of variances to management, with recommended actions.
- Report GAAP financials, key performance metrics and budget variances to Management in alignment with company practices and policies.
- Reviews assigned business operating profit and loss results to established plans, standard costs, and previous actuals.
- Prepare forecasts of income statements, balance sheets and statement of cash flows.
- The Controller will provide financial direction and recommend ways to improve financial, accounting and operational processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- 5 years of Cost Accounting experience within a manufacturing environment is a MUST
- Possesses strong knowledge of cost accounting principles and GAAP.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting techniques as well as proficiency with financial statement analysis and projection
- Communication, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office and Manufacturing ERP financial software
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Salary Range $125K-$140K
Ask for Jeremy
Job Id: 23921
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.