Senior Electrical Engineer
Troy, IL 62294 US
- The Senior Electrical Engineer must serve as a key contributor to the strategic planning, evaluation, organization, and implementation of electrical and automation related projects and initiatives.
- Must perform direct design and programming of control systems for new and existing systems.
- Define scope of electrical engineering projects and services and serve as the SME on all projects.
- Responsible for electrical engineering projects from the design phase through installation, implementation, start-up, and optimization.
- The Senior Electrical Engineer must own the plant electrical distribution infrastructure maintenance, compliance, and strategy.
- Serves as the highest-level escalation of electrical/controls troubleshooting in the site.
- Work with Contractors, Department Managers and Maintenance staff to troubleshoot problems and improve processes.
- The Senior Electrical Engineer must have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of Electronic Circuit Design experience.
- Must have strong digital electronics / microprocessor / FPGA design, embedded software, and Xilinx experience.
- The Senior Electrical Engineer must have knowledge of or have worked with software like Vivado, Altium, MATLAB / Simulink, Micro-Cap circuit simulation, LTspice, Dymola etc.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for Jeremy
Job Id: 23946
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.