Senior Financial Analyst
Pease, NH US
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing manufacturing company? This exciting opportunity as an Sr. Financial Analyst offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this Sr. Financial Analyst opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- The Sr. Financial Analyst must support the Sr. Manager, Defense Finance and support Executive leaders in Mil-Gov, Firearms Manufacturing, and Ammunition Manufacturing related to NGSW and other defense opportunities.
- Must support both US and Foreign military programs including P&L analysis, Sales Analysis, Bid Costing Analysis, and Project Performance Analysis.
- Support Incurred Cost Electronically DCAA Model Population and Calculation for SIG’s effective SG&A rate and ASC 606 related Percentage of Complete Revenue and cost recognition for milestone-based contracts/elements of the NGSW contract.
- The Sr. Financial Analyst must provide analytical support responding to government contemplation letters and CSDR reporting of Cost Accounting Standards if the company incurs a triggering event.
- Responsible for Time Tracking Analysis and calculation of development & support costs for ongoing Defense initiatives.
- The Sr. Financial Analyst must hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance or accounting.
- CPA or GAGAS (Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards) Certification is a plus.
- Must have a minimum of 6+ years with a major defense manufacturing company serving the U.S. Government performing program costing and preparing CAS-compliant bids for U.S. Military programs.
- Must have worked with the DCAA, program/percentage complete accounting, FPRA (Forward Pricing Rate Agreements) & Incurred Cost Submissions, and certified cost and pricing to the U.S. Military.
- Must have experience in FP&A role working on a variety of FP&A and general analytical issues.
- The Sr. Financial Analyst must be proficient in ERP systems such as Oracle, JD Edwards, SAP, Infor, and Microsoft office suites. Experience with financial consolidation programs such as Hyperion, One Stream, TM1, Cognos, etc. are a plus.
- Must have an excellent understanding of accounting principles with an attention to detail and communication skills.
- Must be willing to work ONSITE
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
- Relocation assistance provided
Salary: $80K-$90K annually
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Job Id: 23556
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.