Senior Manufacturing Engineer-Brass
Jacksonville, AR 72078 US
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly manufacturing company? This exciting opportunity as a Sr. Manufacturing Engineer-Brass offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, stock options, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this Sr. Manufacturing Engineer-Brass opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- The Sr. Manufacturing Engineer-Brass must design, develop, and modify touch tooling to improve tool life, product quality, or equipment efficiency using SolidWorks and Agile software.
- Must analyze performance data to identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Implement lean/six sigma principles for improvements.
- Develop and implement processes, and production line layouts to support a lean production environment including Kanban replenishment methodologies, especially concerning tooling consumption.
- Must review 3D models and prints for accuracy and manufacturability.
- Work with Operations personnel to identify root causes and resolution of issues affecting daily operating equipment efficiency (OEE).
- Identify Safety Improvement opportunities and implement solutions.
- The Sr. Manufacturing Engineer-Brass must work with Quality Assurance to improve process control using statistical methods to maintain low or zero defects on the line.
- Develop and control troubleshooting methodologies.
- Partner with R&D engineers to ensure a seamless transition from products in development to full industrialization.
- Must implement work instructions through training, communication, videos, or other techniques.
- The Sr. Manufacturing Engineer-Brass must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering.
- Must have a minimum of 10+ years of relevant work experience in metal trades.
- Must have hands on experience with equipment, machining, and fabrication.
- Must have experience in Brass manufacturing, Cold heading/fording, deep draw.
- Previous work experience in metal forming.
- Work experience with munitions or energetic materials.
- Must be proficient in 3D Design and have knowledge of GD&T ASME Y14.5M-1994. Design experience using SolidWorks CAD.
- Experienced in troubleshooting/root cause analysis of mechanical systems.
- Must have Project management experience.
- The Sr. Manufacturing Engineer-Brass must have Process Experience with facilities projects (e.g., waste-water treatment associated with byproducts of brass manufacture).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge and passion for hunting, shooting sports, firearms, or ammunition reloading.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Salary: $90K-$110K annually
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Job Id: 23559
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.