Senior Research and Development Engineer
Troy, IL 62294 US
- The Senior Research and Development Engineer must develop advanced protection and control concepts for electric power systems including Protective Relay Systems, Automatic Voltage Regulators and Excitation Systems for synchronous machines along with Genset Controls.
- Must perform power system simulations, protection, and control algorithm development.
- Write code for embedded applications, technical articles, and publications.
- The Senior Research and Development Engineer must attend and present at technical conferences.
- Must travel to customer sites for meetings and commissioning newly developed protection and control concepts.
- The Senior Research and Development Engineer must have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering. An advanced degree is a plus.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of research and development experience in a manufacturing engineering plant environment.
- The Senior Research and Development Engineer must design and have experience in manufacturing excitation systems, voltage regulators, generator set controls, protective relays, intermediate and class two transformers, and plastic components.
- Coming from a power plant background is a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for Jeremy
Job Id: 23945
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.