Lyndhurst, NJ 07071 US
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, innovating company? This exciting Shipping Coordinator offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, stock options, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this Shipping Coordinator opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Shipping Coordinator must be able to assign all company orders for all company warehouses to outside carriers and our company drivers.
- Must request freight quotes from at least 4 carriers.
- Must be able to hire and train warehouse personnel.
- Must be responsible for preparing Bill of Landings for drivers once orders are picked.
- Must do regular audits for the orders.
- Responsible for compiling all the bill of landings and scanning to accounting.
- Responsible for answering emails on all customer service requests regarding shipments.
- Must be able to load and unload trucks in case of emergency.
- Must communicate with management on a regular basis.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of experience as a Shipping Coordinator within a Manufacturing or Industrial environment.
- Must have Netsuite experience.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Job Id: 23940
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.