Montrose, VA US
- Organize stock, warehouse space, and maintain inventory.
- Load and unload trucks. Receive, unload and place incoming inventory products accurately.
- Customer orders to be picked, processed, and made ready accurately.
- The Warehouse Worker needs to check for accuracy and initials on the packing slip as verification on all orders before they are sent to customers or branches.
- Keep the warehouse clean and organized every day and follow all company hygiene & safety regulations.
- All products must be inspected to see if they are damaged or defective.
Salary Range: $17/hr.
- The Warehouse Worker must have a high school diploma with proven warehouse experience.
- Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment and lift or move heavy products.
- Team player with organizational skills and sense of urgency
Ask for: (Anjali Shah)
Job ID: 23578